Currently I am not providing any in person services until two weeks after the curve is flattened in Jefferson County.
I want you to know how important your health and safety is to me. I am well versed and trained in proper sanitation protocols and have always taken it very seriously.
The following are some measures that I will take (and have practiced throughout my career) to keep us both safe when I resume providing services in person:
- Washing my hands along with using hand sanitizer before and after every makeup session.
- I will wear a mask while providing your service.
- Using disposable tools on every client (mascara spoolies, lip wands, sponges etc.) so that there is never any cross contamination.
- All of my brushes and tools are cleaned, washed and sanitized before the next use (unless I use your personal brushes)
- Never double dipping into products (unless they are your personal products) that cannot be cleaned or sanitized (ex: lipsticks, mascaras, foundations).
- Protecting the surfaces I work on by both sanitizing and using table coverings so items are never in direct contact with the surface.
- Also protecting the chair that you will sit on by sanitizing and using chair coverings so you are not in direct contact with the surface.
- I will text or call you when I’m prepared for you to enter the studio space.
- I will do a temperature check before providing your service.
- I will ask you to sanitize your hands
- I ask that you reschedule your appointment if you are sick. I will do the same or I will have a replacement artist to provide your service.